Lunes, Agosto 5, 2013

Haiku Poem

                                                                           HAIKU
1. flutter in the sky
    on wing of many colors
    land upon flowers
2. colors and races
    the don't make a difference
    were all just people
3. the night is ending
    bright sun comes up over the hill
    morning has started
4. when the rises
    it will shine through my window
    saying good morning
5. the birds keep the tone
    the wind keeps the steady beat
    nature is my song
6. down everywhere
    lots of colors through the real
    full in almost here
7. beautiful flower
    growing under bright sun
    living forest
8. the sun sets above
    and still I hear the sweet sound
    of one hand jumping
9. showed off the stairs
    falling I become a rainbow
10. finding my soul make
      searching for the right person
      once in a lifetime
11. as the wind does blow
      across the trees, I see the
      Bug blooming in me
12. no school in summer
     swimming in the cool water
     sipping lemonade
13. children are playing flower
      blooming from the sun
      nature feeling good
14. frogs jumping around
      hopping away from snake
      frogs doing cool trick
15. I see bee's fly
      nature flowers are blooming
      birds build their new home
16. its cold and I wait
      for someone to shelter me and
      take me from here
17. lady bugs are red and have black
      spots on their wings expert at flying


TURN AROUND
1.I used to buy
   but now I prefer motor
2. I used to comb my hairs
    but now I prefer frizzy hair
3. I used to eat apple
    but now I prefer grapes
4. I used to juggingpants
    but now I prefer shortpan
5. I used to read magazine
    but now I prefer pocketbook
6.  I used to pilot
    but now I prefer HBW
7.  I used to buy cellphone
    but now I prefer loptop
8.  I used to wear uniform
    but now I prefer freestyle
9.  I used to listen old song
    but now I prefer Rock
10.  I used to Bar soap
    but now I prefer bathsoap
11.  I used to draw fairytales
    but now I prefer cartoons character
12.  I used to wear shoes
    but now I prefer sandals
13.  I used to play piano
    but now I prefer guitar
14.  I used to cook bulalo
    but now I prefer Chopsoy
15.  I used to love dance
    but now I prefer song
16.  I used to take medicine
    but now I prefer alternative
17.  I used to video games
    but now I prefer Plant vs. Zombie
18.  I used to watch youtube
    but now I prefer I want TV
19.  I used to read horror story
    but now I prefer newspaper
20.  I used to listen my father
    but now I prefer my mother
21.   I used to keep my thing in box
    but now I prefer orocan
22.  I used to drink coffee
    but now I prefer milk
23.  I used to jollibee
    but now I prefer Mc donald
24.  I used to watch television
    but now I prefer sine 
25.  I used to arrange my closet
    but now I prefer bed
26.  I used to lve mathematics
    but now I prefer filipino
27.  I used to play dog
    but now I prefer cat
28.  I used to love my self
    but now I prefer somebody
29.  I used typewriter
    but now I prefer computer
30.  I used to solve puzzle
    but now I prefer write
31.  I used to doing my homework
    but now I prefer study
33.  I used to design painting
    but now I prefer seashells collection
34.  I used to buy junkfoods
    but now I prefer biscuits
35.  I used to like fishing
    but now I prefer swimming
36.  I used to build bahay kubo
    but now I prefer mansion
37.  I used to offer money
    but now I prefer gift
38.  I used to write story
    but now I prefer poetry
39.  I used to listen radio
    but now I prefer news
40.  I used to care my brother
    but now I prefer my sister
41.  I used towel
    but now I prefer handkerchip
42.  I used  electricpan
    but now I prefer aircon
43.  I used to drive motorcycle
    but now I prefer car
44. I used to doll
    but now I prefer pet
45. I used to scrub floor
    but now I prefer sweep
46. I used to clean window
    but now I prefer door
47. I used to cover my book
    but now I prefer read
48. I used  pencil
    but now I prefer ballpen
49. I used to eat spagetti
    but now I prefer fruit salad
50 I used to wash my clothes
    but now I prefer rug



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento